DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 28th, 2010

Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28th, 2010

Today is Monday, it's been three days I did write. When my wife was preparing herself to go UK I was so busy to change the money, to buy some thing which might be needed. Because the price in UK is much more expensive than in Jakarta, for example for a sport shoes, in Jakarta 300.000 - 400.000 is relatively good shoes, but in UK the price could be 50 puonds the cheapest well if it is in Rupiah in coulde around 600.000 rupiah.


On Friday, at 2 pm I took my wife and her friends to Sukarno airport, the traffic at that time was relatively good. I said "good" because it is usually in heavy traffic jam. I just dropped her in Sukarta Hatta, after that I went to my home right away because the class were waiting for me. I had to teach at 4.30 pm. I rushed my car, thanks God that the traffic to go home was also good. I reached home at 4.30 pm. I taught the student right away.


After maghrib, at 6pm I went to Husada Hospital where my father is being hospitalized. I went home at 10 pm.

On Saturday-Monday, nothing special. I went to Hospital to visit my father and met the doctors.

Related Post