DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 5th, 2010

Saturday, June 5, 2010

june 5th, 2010

@ 4.00 am

I got up at 3.30, and then I took a glass of coffee and I turned on the computer. I started to write.

@ 4.30 am
It's time for sholat shubuh, now. It's really a beatiful day.

@ 08 am
I taught Alif in "my english". This kid is very diligent and smart.

@ 10 am
I went to Warung Buncit. There, there was my private class, Mr Tri. He graduated from Bandung Technology Institute in MBA program. When I wanted to go there, my wife asked me whether it's possible or not if I dropped her to her office because there was a test paper which she must pass to the exam comittee in her school. I told her that it's okay. So she went out together with me, and I dropped her to labschool and I went to Warung Buncit . On my way to Warung Buncit was little bit crowd and traffic jam, especially in Mampang.

I reached his house at 11am, and we started the lesson right away.

Around 12.30 pm we finished and I went home. On the way I contacted my wife where she was, and she told me that she was in Arion Mal. So I told her to wait for me, and I told her that it's better to have lunch there.

In Arion Mal, the visitors were so crowded, I saw that it would be difficult to get a good car park, so I decided to park my car in vallet parking. I had to pay Rp. 20,000.00 for the parking.

After I parked my car I went inside the building. I called my wife, and she told me to wait for her in the second floor, because she was on the way to go there.



While waiting for her, from the 2nd floor I saw a view of bazaar area in the mal, this area's view is always changed regularly. Above is the view of the bazaar inside the building.

@1 pm
I met my wife and the we went to Hoka-hoka Bento to had lunch. I like the "ocha".

@1.30 pm
After our lunch finish, actually we would like to go home, but I remembered that I need to buy a pair of shoes and an internet book. I asked her whether it's possible for her to accompany me buy those thing or not. She said that it's okay. So we bought them in Matahari and then we went to Gunung Agung Book Store.

We finished al those activities at 5 pm.

Rain was so hard outside, I never saw that heavy rain before. I remembered my friend, Tetra, who was in Puncak with her family, I said to myself that hopefully her holiday was not bothered by the rain and that may she got a beautiful holiday.

@9 pm
All this Saturday ninght we spent at home. Actually I wanted to watched movie with my wife, but after checking the movie schedule in our favorite Theatre, we didn't have any interest with the movies, so we canceled the plan.

When I was reading a book there was my friend came to my house and he was my junior in SMP 119. After talking for a while, he told me that he would join my English private class. Alhamdulillah, may be this was the answer from God, He made me not going anywhere but some one came to my house.

Related Post