DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 2nd, 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010

june 2nd, 2010

2/6/2010
what a busy and 'nice' day it was.

As usual I usually drop my wife everyday at 5.45 am. However this morning was very special cause after I droped my wife I went to Waru road. In Waru road so many copier services.
My wife needed me to have some of her essay articles to be bound. I did it for her. After they were bound, then I delivered them to her school.



@ 7 am
Three sms from Ms. Ruly arrived in handphone. She asked me to translate some article through sms. I did what she need me to do, and thanks God that it could be finished on time.

@ 8.30 am
I droped my doughter to her school. Around 10.30 I would pick her up.

@8.45 am
I bought some gogo book for the course.

@11.Am
I tried to call Tetra. However I couldn't reach her although I tried twice. May be she was busy. I'll do it again tomorrow.

@12.30.
I went to Gibran and Namira's house for english private class.

@15.00
I went to gramedia to make some name cards.

@16.00
I called home to check the teaching of the students. At the same time I had a news that Afi's body temperature was high. I instructed Laila, the Nany to get set and I told her that we would go to hospital when I reached home.

@16.45
We reached Husada hospital, and then we registered my daughter at the registration unit. They said that the doctor was having seminar and would finish at 6pm.
We decided to wait. So many patients and parents were upset by this situation. Some were grumbled and some went home by saying dirty words. In the bad situation usually we can see the original character of someone.
The doctor just arrived at 20.15 oh boy. However it's ok.
I reached home at 10pm.

@11pm
I wanted to browse the internet, but Speedy was having problem so I couldn't do browsing.
----------------------------
Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english"
telp. 0811.968.0678 / 021.4036.8181
www.latihan-english.com

Related Post