DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 15th, 2010

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

june 15th, 2010

04am
I got up because I had high temperature this morning. I didn't know why this situation could happen. May be because of my condition was very weak. I kept on getting up and then I took some waters and I continued updating my blogs.
I was expanding my blogs and I made some new blogs. I must settle my limbo problem with Tetra. If I am not that super busy, may be it's difficult to forget it. It's too strong for me.

6am
My temperature was not reducing, so I decided to visit dr Kingma.

6,30
I visited dr Kingma and he gave me some medicines.

7 am
I must deliver my wife and Afi to hospital, because Afi's condition must be checked by doctor Edwin, her regular doctor.

8.30 am
We arrived in Husada, but dr Edwin didn't come yet. We wait for while.While waiting for the doctor I felt so sleepy and tired. May be I was so tired within last few days. I bought a can of cold coffee cream from the vending machine in Husada, it help me woke up a little bit.
Finally after waiting for thirty minutes, dr Edwin came and after checking Afi for a while he sent Afi to dr Christ.


@ Husada Hospital


At 9.30 am we finished and we we went home.

At 10am
No choice,I must sleep. Actually I wanted to take a nap, but I just got up at 1 pm. He he he I slept for 3 hours! But after sleeping for 3 hours, my body got fit again.
May be I was so tired cause since Saturday I couldn't slept well. The shadow of JD's mom often appeared in my sleeping.

2pm
I accompanied my wife to money changer to change some Poundsterling. Finally we got one in Kwitang near Gunung Agung. Because the amount was big so we had to wait for more than one hours to let them collect the money from other branch.


 @ Money changer


After finishing the money changing, we prayed for Ashar in Wali Songo mosque. It's a good mosque and nice, too.


 @ Walisongo


 @ Above are the interior designs in Wali Songo book store's mosque.


@ Finish praying, and taking a rest for moment.


At 5.45 pm we saw the traffic jam was so heavy, but still there was one more place we had to visit to buy some thing. We dropped to Atrium Senen, We also had dinner there.
7 pm - 10 pm.

 @ Atrium Mal


 @ My wife is buying something in Atrium Mal


 @ Dinner with my wife at Atrium Mall


After finishing my dinner, I had to rush home because I had class at home. I taught English in myenglish, my home.



@ Adults class





=========================================
'my english'
www.kursus-inggris.com
private and groups
Telp. 0811.968.0678 / 0888.999.8789 / 021.9.54.32527

Related Post