DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 8th, 2010

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8th, 2010

9.39 am
now i am at bca rawamangun. I just dropped my daughter to her school. When we were near the school, we saw Sabrina, Afi's friend, with her mom. We took them together.


@ Permata Harapan Elementary school

Sometime I am envy if I see a housewife driving a car by herself. I want my wife be able to drive by herself that's why I am training her every morning by letting her to move backward the car. Later I will provide her another car. Amen.

I am in front of the teller now. She's working very fast and good.

Suddenly the teller told me that I need to change the saving book because it's finish. The teller's name is Fifi. She's smart and nice woman, I can see from the way she told me about my finish book and that I need to change with new book.

While waiting for the book changing, I remember my friend who work in a bank, Tetra. What's she doing now?.

10.27am
just now bu Ruly called discussed about her works.

10.37 am
I am in front of Afi's school, but Afi and the nany do not appear yet.

10.50am
afi and the nany appeared.

Pemuda road in Arion Mal intersection is always in heavy traffic jam. What's this?

Actually from Arion to Cempaka Baru is not far, but because of traffic jam so it takes longer time.

Now in alfamart, as usual afi likes to buy something there. I use bca flashcard, but it seems the edc machine is in problem <or the person can not operate it?>.

After trying for more than 15 minutes, the employee could settle the problem. So I could pay by using flash card.

11.50am
we reached home. There was a text msg from Gibran that in their house the electricity iss off, so it is difficult to study. Finally the course is off for today. So, I plan to do my other pending jobs.

12.45pm
When I just finîshed praying and I was ready to go out for doing some banking activity and meeting with someone suddenly my esia rang and it was my best friend, Tetra. She joined me to Sudirman area. I dropped her to Mandiri. While I continue my activities.

After finishing my activity in Sudirman, I picked up my wife at Labschool then we went home.

At 3.30pm my private student, Yusuf, had been waiting for me, but I asked my staff to handle him before I arrived.

When I arrived I taught Yusuf by myself. I taught him until 5 pm.

At 4.30pm, Gogo I class had come. They were 1st year of elementary school. They were having test with me. Next Thursday I will give them some pictures to help them memorize vocabs.

7pm, I had adults, conversation and writing class. I gave the participants some story for discussion. It was great class. I also asked one the teacher of my english to come in order to study about teaching English.


@ Ms. Jeany is telling a story by using picture.

Related Post