DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 14th, 2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

june 14th, 2010

4 am
My wife and I had 'sahur' for our Monday fasting. Right now, I have a commitment to myself that I will do Monday and Thursday fasting. I don't want to loose such a good thing.
Alhamdulillah that Alloh still gives me a chance to live in the world, so I must make myself to be a good creature in front of HIM.
4.25
I contacted indonet my isp provider to help me settle about email setting in my Nokia 9300. After pushing the person to help me settle this matter finally I could send email thru this device.
I had a note from the way the indonet officer did. Frankly If I didn't pushed him may be the problem wouldn't be settled. I pushed him politely by giving him some clues, and finally he could give information to set the email setting in my Nokia 9300.
5.40 am
I took my wife to her school, and at 6.30 I had already reached home again.



@ Morning time before 6 o'clock
A few minutes after I reached home, I took Afi, my daughter, to her school. Today is the first time She comes to school at 7am. Usually her school is at 9.30 am.

 @ Afi in the car

While waiting for her at school I didn't go home or back to my office, but I stayed there. I wrote and typed some works.
At 9.30 am
Afi went out of the school and we went home.
Generally today the weather was cloudy especially in the morning time. I loved this weather cause it was not that hot.
I saw the Jakarta Post today, and I saw my comments on the artists video case was published. I like to write comments on The Jakarta Post, because this is the way I train myself to write. Frankly I have a dream that I will publish my books, cause by publishing book we can share our idea to other people.
2.30 pm
I finished the class in Puskesmas Cempaka Baru. This afternoon Bu Arti's class couldn't run because the children were so tired after going to Bandung yesterday. I confirmed to change the class on Wednesday. Few minutes after Bu Arti's calling, my sister on which she is my staff here sent text that she could come due she helped my mother to settle my father's hospital administration procedure.
This afternoon I fully in charge with teaching. For me it was no problem,because from this situation I could monitor my students. I learned from one of my student, he's Tetra's son, because I didn't handle by myself or maybe I lost control, so the teacher's way of teaching didn't meet the high quality standard of kindergarten teaching. Finally his mother whithdrew him from myenglish.
I didn't want it happen again. I must carefully keep the standard of teaching here. So I regularly check my students or observe them by my own sight.
If I do not teach I quite often to come to the classes to what how the teacher manage the class. It's also my obligation to transfer what I have to the teachers.
I taught the class until 5.45 pm.


7 pm
I accompanied my wife to go to money changer. She wanted to exchange some money to Poundsterling cause she will go to London end of this month.
it's difficuly to exchange pounds here cause it's very rare.
After checking some like Ayu Mas, we went to Sarinah. However still it's difficult there. ,We decided to continue tomorrow.
Finaly in Sarinah we didn't only buy batik, but also bag and ended at coffee shop.

 
 
 
 




------------------------------
www.kursus-inggris.com
Private and Groups
0811.968.0678 / 021.9.54.32527



Related Post