DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 9th, 2010

Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 9th, 2010

7am, I dropped my wife to her office. She went to office little bit late, cause she would go to campus <she's taking doctorate program>.

8.30am
I took Afi to her school. Laila accompanied her at school.

While waiting for Afi, I went to Gunung Agung to find a book. When I reached there, the store was not opened yet. It seemed that it usually opens at 9.45am or maybe at 10. It's very late.
After I found what I looked for, I went back to Permata. I waited for Afi for about 5 minutes. Due to I was so tired, I fell asleep. I woke up when Afi and Laila knocked the window.




@ Gunung Agung Store at 9.45 am, not opened yet.


1pm
I attended a class in Puskesmas Cempaka Baru. The doctors were waiting for me. We started the class right away.


@ The doctors in Puskesmas Cempaka Baru


2.15pm
We finished the class.
I went to automatic car wash, and after that I went home. I had to watch the class in "my english".
I finished all classes at my english at 6pm.




@ car wash

6.30pm
I had dinner together with my family. I love this season
cause we usually talk anything. We finished our dinner at 7pm.

8pm, I went to Pak Nyoman house in Kodam. I was there until 10pm. After that I went home. On the way to go home, I passed through express and than i passed through Tetra's house. I didn't see her car. And then I passed thru cempaka baru but i didn't see it, either. "she hasn't reached home yet". But when i was in the one-third intersection i saw her car. "may be it's hers"

10.38pm I reached home.


@my notes today:
a. I watched some people habit. When someone is sitting, what he/she usually does after sitting is taking his/her hp and then opens it.

@ Is "trotoar" for car or people?

Related Post