DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 11th, 2010

Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11th, 2010

6 am
I watched 'you tube' together with my wife, watched some videos on 'brain gym', 'DR Maria Montessory". They were wonderful videos. We could learn on developing children. Frankly speaking I must learn on how to develop my students. I must learn something new all the time.


@ Dr. Maria Montessori


8 am
I invited Pak Herman to repair Afi's DVD players, because both of them were trouble last night.
Pak Herman didn't take long time to repair the DVD players. It took only 30 minutes for him to repair 2 DVD players. Great!

At 9 am I reached Afi's school. My wife and I met the school concellor, Bu Arti. We talked a lot about our daughter.

We finished at 10.15am, I took my wife to her campus. Her campus is always in traffic jam, big possibility it was because of the traffic in front of Labschool.


@ Bajaj, driver parked his "vehicle" whenever they wanted to do. Never think of others.

After that I went back to Afi's school to picked her up. As usual Afi asks for a dvd after school so we dropped to Carefour at cempaka putih. Afi bought Dora The Explorer. Then we went home.


@ Afi and Laila, her nanny.
2 pm - 6 pm
I taught English at 'my english'. I taught for three classes. I enjoyed teaching.
When I was teaching I watched the students conducts. The characteristics of the students are very unique.


@ Teaching in children's class

7 pm - 10 pm
I taught 2 classes, 7-8.30 and 8.30-10 pm.



What a nice Friday.

Related Post