DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 13th, 2010

Monday, June 14, 2010

June 13th, 2010

All day today I didn't specially go anywhere. I spent the day with my family.
I spent my time by making many links of my blogs. I prepared a new account namely ''Interview from a to z''. In this blog I will write many things about interview. I want to share my experiences in preparing some of English learner who learn English at ''my english''. Off course my experiences are still nothing, but hopefully it can be useful for the beginners.
Around 11 I got a call from the person who deliver E71 Nokia to my home. I ordered Nokia E71 for my wife. I preferred Nokia E71 because the price was not that expensive, my wife doesn't like BB because it will make her to busy to replay sms and emails. She preferred to use PC and laptop to reply email.
2pm
I finished synchronizing all of her old data in her old hand phone and then the new one had already completed all data she has.
I use her old hand phone Nokia 9300, because if it is not used, as usually happens to the goods which are not used, will be broken. That's why I use it instead of my regular hand phone. My regular hand phone is N70. I love this N70, because this device has already helped a lot in doing my jobs and my activities, besides I also can learn so many music from this device while I am working.
4pm - 5 pm
I updated my blogs again and made some new links. By making some new links, I can expect that many people will see my blogs.
Oh ya since today until the afternoon, I also uploaded many photos of the school reunion last April. I also had an idea to upload my photo with JD's mom, JD, and I. I had already created the location, but I hadn't exposed to the public.I will ask her first to publish this.
7-8.30 pm
I taught adult student, Hartawan, he was my junior in SMP.
8.45 pm
I went to Trijaya Apothec to buy some medicine. I also bought reload voucher fpr my im3. When I was on the way home, I saw Tetra's mother was sitting on the back side of ojek at almost 10pm, may be she was just from Tetra's house.


 @ Fajar, in Trijaya

10.30 pm
My wife and I made Afi accustom to sleep before eleven, cause on July Afi must attend the school at 7. She can't get up at 7 now.

Related Post