DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 20th, 2010

Sunday, June 20, 2010

june 20th, 2010

This morning 6 am I dropped my wife to Club Kelapa Gading. She would attended her school graduation day.

After dropping her, I looked around Kelapa Gading. I just wanted to see Mal Kelapa Gading in the morning on a beautiful Sunday. I opened my car's window and I turned off the AC. It was really fresh and nice!


 @ the road was so empty and nice


@ Boulevard


@ Kelapa Gading Mall


@ Kelapa Gading Mal


@ Kelapa Gading Boulevard

The luxurious location often creating problems. Flood, in sorrounding Kelapa Gading is quiet often happen, sometime worse. 
@ Left and right of this are is good, but few meters before you will see .......


@ Across the Mal Of Indonesia the road is very bad condition.


After enjoying the beautiful wheather I went home. On the way home I passed through Cempaka Putih. Near Cempaka Putih, I saw a crowd, and I also saw ondel-ondel. Well, it was a good story. I stopped and parked my car. I got off. I captured some view. I did it for my story in my blog 
http://here-is-indonesia.blogspot.com/.


 @ Ondel-ondel


When I reached home, I turned on the computer and I started to write and posted some articles.

3 pm, my wife told me to pick her up at Labschool. However when I reached there at 3.30 pm She was still at Hanamasa Kelapa Gading. Oh my God, I had to wait. Waiting something uncertain was a boring job. Lucky me I brought a book so I could kill my boredom by reading.

Around 4 pm my wife arrived, and the we went home.



 >>>>> private / groups, www.kursus-inggris.com, tlp 0811.968.0678 / 021.9.54.32527

Related Post