DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 16th, 2010

Thursday, June 17, 2010

june 16th, 2010


3 am
I woke up and not later I got up. I felt very fresh this morning. I read a book and turned on the computer and I updated my links. There were so many links were available and were asking for linking. That's what I like to be a blogger.
My wife requested me to wake her up at 4.30 am caused she would like to finish her article for final examination in her campus.


6,45 am
I took my wife to her office and after that I went home. At home I read books again.
I read many books today. It was nice day today, cause it was cloudy and sometimes rain. The wheather was not hot even tend to be cold.


I didn't go anywhere until 10.30 am, because I would like to return the poundsterling which was in tear condition. I called the money changer first then when I arrived there, I just shown the money. They accepted the money without any questions just gave me what I asked.


These pounds are for the preparation of my wife's trips to London on 25th June. She will be there for 10 days. I'm myself in Jakarta with Afi. I can't go cause I must handle my bussiness (my english).


After I finished from the money changer I went to another money changer (Ayu Mas), I exchange USD, cause the price of USD in Ayu Mas was better than the previous.
I

If go to book store, I never miss to buy a book. It's a must for me. Therefore, in Ayu Mas, I also saw the books on the display. And I bought one.


 @ Never miss to buy a book at book store

2 pm I reached home, and I got set to go to Jatiwaringin, to have a class. I had a class there at 3pm. Alhamdulillah, there was no traffic jam.
I taught English until 5 pm


At 5.30 pm I dropped to Carefour Cempaka Putih to pray for God. Ashar.


6.30 pm
I was home. I had dinner together with my wife.

7.30pm
There were two guests. It's so funy that I forgot with Menik, my cousin. When I was in Solo, When I was studying at UNS, Menik was only 5. I remembered when I was taking her for a ride in one afternoon, suddenly I lost of stability, and finally we fell down to the paddy field, in the mud.
After taking little longer time to gain my memory on her, finally I remembered that this was Menik, who was a little child at that time.
after talking for about forty five minutes, she went to Budhe's house.


8.30 pm
I went to Pak Nyoman home for private. When I reached there, Pak Nyoman said that he would have an assignment from his office to have a presentation in front of the big boss in Thailand.
We discussed about his assignment, It's full of technical because it was about production matter in a famous Japanesse Car Company. At about 11.58 pm we finished.
I went home at 00.


When I was on the way back home, I remembered that I must buy Esther C, finally I hang around around Kodam, but couldn't find, and I also passed through Tetra's house, caused I thought that express which was near to her house opened, in fact it didn't. I decided to go to Bendungan Jago, so no choice I must past through Tetra's house.
When I passed through her house, I always remember her.
Finally, the esther c that I looked for could be found in Bendungan Jago. I bought some stripes.


00.30 I reached home. Thanks God.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
www.kursus-inggris.com
private/groups
Telp. 0811.968.0678 / 0888.999.8789 / 021.9.54.32527

Related Post