DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 3rd, 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010

june 3rd, 2010

@4 am
I got up. I wanted to connect the internet, but speedy is still having problem. It's too long for them to settle the problem. How come?

@5 am
I contacted 147, the officer told me to plug out the splitter. I did what he instructed me to do and it worked.
Speedy's speed is good enough. Few minutes later I have already been busy editing my website www.kursus-inggris.com. Working in the morning is nice cause our body and mind are still fresh.



@8 am
I am dropping my wife to her office.
Before arriving to her office, we drop to foto copy service. I am in the car waiting for her.
While I was waiting for her, just now I saw a big group of UNJ students crossed the road, while not so far from them there was a crossing bridge. How come that these intellectual candidates neglect the only one basic rule "crossing the road on its place". So strange.

@9 am
Just now Laila, the nany told me that there was a group of employees wanted me to come to their office. This afternoon they need me to be there at 1pm.

@ 10.30 am
I taught my doughter to read and one hour later I got two phone calls asking me to come to their place to discuss about private English course.
In my opinion, Alhamdulillah, only within few days after I updated my website www.kursus-inggris.com suddenly I got private course response. In this case, I am quite sure that as long as we move and move God will give us something that we can't predict before.

@ 1 pm
I went to PUSKESMAS in Cempaka Baru where the doctors join the course. It was good and fantastic class.

@ 2.30 pm
To Kebun Nanas to teach Namira and Gibran. Finish from the class I went to Mandiri. I was there until 6.15 pm and I must rush because I must teach at 7 pm at my english in Cempaka Baru.

While I was in Mandiri this afternoon actually I wanted to call my very special friend, Tetra, but after thinking longer may be its a busy hours for her and after what happened few days a go, I didn't contact her. It's better not call her now.

Then, I rushed home, cause my 7pm class will wait for my coming. 

@ 7pm
I am teaching the adults class in Cempaka baru (my english). Ms. Eti, Ms. Jeany, Ms. Sisi, Ms. Radot, Choiron, and Wahyu are present. The other three are absent because they are having test a their school.

@9 pm
For adults group I gave them some songs :"Morning Has Broken" and "That's What Friends Are For". for listening and writing, and finally ended up by speaking.

I also sent a news about a University Test Try Out to the alumnus of SMP 119.

@11pm
I read a news about an artist who got married with different religion. The woman is moslem and the man is in different religion with her. The father of the woman said that it is no problem, because this is considered as own right.

Hallooo, Sir.... why are you that sure? Are you the person who make the law?

If you want to talk about Islam's law, please refer to Al Qur'an and Al Hadits. Never decide by yourself.

In Islam, it is strictly prohibited that a moslem woman marry to a man with different religion. The parents later in "akhirat" will be asked "Why do you let your daughter marry to man with different religion?". And it is a most difficult question to be answered.

I hope that this case never ever ever happened in my family and my life, because I am millions sure, I  will not be able to answer above question. Naudzubillah min dzaalik.

Also for the couple. A moslem person who marry to a different religion person, in Islam is not considered as doing any marriage, they are considered as doing "zina" as long as they are still in different religion. Naudzubillah min dzaalik.


----------------------------
Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english"
telp. 021.4036.8181 / 0811.968.0678
www.latihan-english.com

Related Post