DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 6th, 2010

Monday, June 7, 2010

June 6th, 2010

All day was so nice.

This morning 8 am, we went to Ragunan zoo. Afi, my wife, the nany, the house keeper and I joined the picinic to Ragunan.

We preffered to go in the morning, because we would not be there for all day. We went home around 11.30 am after we thought that everything was enough.

We choose Ragunan zoo, because this place was not far from our house, nice place with so many old trees, the route inside was not far, we didn't have to face a boring and tiring traffict jam as if we went to Taman Safari or Bogor Botanical Garden/.

Ragunan zoo right now is totally different with Ragunan few years ago. Right now it's really much better than few years ago. I am myselt today could get sweaty because we had to walk from the parking area to the location. It also good for my daughter cause by having a walk meant that she had already done a light aerobic on which it's good for her health.

The following are the pictures in Ragunan zoo.


@ Afi and her mom




@ After taking a walk we took a rest (Afi, mom, and the nanies)


@ On the train


@ Open Area


Around 11.30 am we went home and around 12.30 we reached home. A nice travel without spending so much time, energy, and money. At home we still could take rest in order to be ready for Monday's activities. 

I am myself must go to Grand Indonesia this afternoon, because at 3 pm I had a meeting with Pak Tri. He joined my course, and for this Sunday, we preferred to have an open area course. We choose Grand Indonesia. It's a nice and comfortable place for having an English conversation.


@ Pak Tri is preparing his Blackberry for a recorded session.

Around 4.30 pm we finished the session, and then we went home.

At 5.15 pm I left Grand Indonesia, and when I was passing "Selamat Datang" statue, near "Hotel Indonesia" I saw a beautiful panorama, it was the view of the statue. It was a good view.


@ "Selamat Datang" statue.

Around 6 pm I reached home. I must prepare myself for my next class at 7 pm - 8.30 pm.

At 7 pm sharp, my private student came, and we did learning activity until 8.30 pm.

After finish teaching, around 9.30 pm I remembered that I will do fasting on Monday. I prepared for my "sahur", so I went out for a while. When I passed through Tetra's house, I saw that the gate open, and when I passed there, I saw her car and the machine was still on, mmm maybe she just arrived from Puncak with her family. Thanks God that she had arrived home safely.


Related Post