DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 10th, 2010

Friday, June 11, 2010

June 10th, 2010

5.15am
I got a call from my sister that my father is having breath difficulty, so she told me that she would go to hospital with him.

Since my sister is in Jakarta, thanks God that there somebody can handle such kind of this matter. Esta is working with me, so I just let her permission not to come. Whatever it is, about parents off course I must care a lot as I am the oldest.

7am
The weather is so cold and cloudy now. Ms Ruly just contacted me to have schedule for free conversation.

9.15 am
I went to Afi's school to pay for monthly fee and some additional payments. Monthly fee at Afi's school is a premium level, Rp 750.000,00 mmm it's extraordinary for Elementary school.
My wife didn't come to office nor her campus, so she joined me.

12pm.
I called Esta at Harapan Kita, asking about the condition of my father at Harapan Kita. She said that she was  waiting for blood test result. If the test is good, he won't be hospitalized, if it is bad, he will be hospitalized.

One hour later I heard that he must be hospitalized due to his kidney.

1pm
I went to Namira and Gibran's house. They are smart students, I love teaching them.
After finishing my class, I went to Mandiri building. I have a group there.


@ Namira and Gibran are writing about their favorite place.



 @ Traffic jam on the way to Mandiri building



@ Traffic jam on the way to Mandiri building


 @ Park at Mandiri yard


6.15pm
After I finished with the group, I rushed home, actually I wanted to call Tetra, but I changed my mind. So I didn't call her.



7.30pm
I went to Harapan Kita with my wife and we arrived at Harapan Kita hospital at 8,15 pm. After looking for the parkir area which was not far from the building where my father was being hospitalized for few minutes, finally we got one.


@ Parking at Harapan Kita



@ my father is being hospitalized in Harapan Kita Hospital due to hearth problem.


9pm
We went home. When we would arrive home my wife told me to drop to alfa midi in sumur batu. When we arrived there, the parking attendant directed me to an area which had 30 degrees. I complained to him but he still insisted me to park there. I was so upset, and I told my wife to find another place there were some with better parking lot. We went out and left Alfa Midi.


Finally we went to Express, this Express, although doesn't have wide parking lot but nicer that the Alfa Midi in Sumur Batu. Unpurposely it was near Tetra's house. Whatever the situation was, as long as it was a nice place, no problem.

While waiting for my wife buying some items, I made 2 cups of coffee. When she finished, we drank the coffee together.


Related Post