DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 21st, 2010

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

june 21st, 2010

June 21st, 2010
When I got up I didn't feeling well this morning. I didn't know what's a matter with this body, maybe because of I was late to go to bed last night.
After I prayed for God then I turned on my computer, to check my emails and finishing one of my pending job. One of my client is still waiting for my email, so I rushed to finish my pending job.
I created one new blog the title was MEMBUAT KALIMAT IN ENGLISH with the web adress http://membuatkalimat.wordpress.com/ it's my newest blog Here I set up a learning on how to make sentences in English.
This morning I also activated and made good use of my Twitter account and Facebook integrated or connected one and each other. More over with wordpress, I am still new to Wordpress. Usually I use blogspot for blogging.
I did all things with blogging until 11.30 am. Around 1 pm I had to teach at Puskesmas Cempaka Baru with the doctors and nurses there.
Finishing the class in the Puskesmas, I rushed to Pondok Gede, where Budiman and his friends were waiting for me. I was there until 4 pm. In Budiman's house I taught my lesson with the helping of audio system. I saw there was a PC set with the sound system, and I also brought some CDs, so I turned the music on. Study were fun with music and sound.
At 5 pm I picked up my wife because she would go to money changer again. Traffic jam in Jakarta was so bad so I couldn't reach home fast. I just reached home at 6.40 pm.
At 7 pm I must attend class again for Pak Indra. I finish at 8.30 pm.
My father right now is being hospitalized. He will have a surgery.Hope that my father will get well soon. Ummm.... it's time to go to bed, I just laughed and smile when I got an fb update from Rita my friend in smp and she just visited my http://membuatkalimat.wordpress.com/ and she said ,''Fajar still remember Tetra''.
http://www.kursus-inggris.com/
private and groups
telp. 021.420.5185 / 021.9.54.32527 / 0811.968.0678

Related Post