DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 12th, 2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010

june 12th, 2010

mIn the morning after having coffee I checked my computer and I got some article that I looked for. I also did an internet marketing.

I taught Alif and Farid at 8-10 am. I taught them a reading from The Jakarta Post. Yesterday, I also gave my opinion on Readers Forum in the newspaper. It talked about Video who involved the people looked like three famous celebs.

10am.
I taught Samuel until 11am.

At 12.15pm, I went to Santi's house on which was used for a meeting of alumnus of smp 119 batch 87. I represented class 3e.When Iwas in the meeting, I remembered about that Tetra, that she will not be able to come.

1.30 pm.
I went to "my english". I had a class, but due to Esta was there so I let her handle it.

Thanks God that all teachers came so I could plan to go to hospital to visit my father.

At 5 pm, my wife and I went to hospital. We went to Harapan Kita Hospital. When we passed Harmoni I remembered that I need to buy shorts. Finally we dropped into a Factory Outlet.

 @ The weather at that was so cloudy. The difference between dark and blus sky could be seen clearly.



@ Some time if we shop in an FO, we can get a good quality product in a relatively cheap price.

In the FO, I saw so many branded shorts and shirts, such as Angelo Litrico, on which I knew well that it is for Europe market. They sold for about 70k rupiah. It quite cheap for a shirt with good handling and fabrics. I can differentiate good fabrics, cause I worked for a Japanesse textile company for 4 years. This Angelo Litrico was one of my best customer with big volume and high standart of making.

After we finished from the FO, we went to the hospital. However, due to we need to buy something, we dropped to Hero supermarket.


@ This supermarket is famous with their "think fresh".

At 7pm. We arrived at the hospital. We finish at 8pm.

On the way back home actually we wanted to go to movie, but due to we were hungry so we dropped to a Padang Restaurant. After we were full, We decided to go home cause the clock shown 9 o'clock and forgot watching movie idea.



@ It's already almost 9 pm, we were so tired, our face were not good at all.

On the way back home, the road was so empty, may be many people were watching soccer game in the mall, cafe, or in their home.





>>>> English Course for private and groups <<<<
Tlp. 021.9.54.32527 - 0811.968.0678
www.kursus-inggris.com

Related Post