DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 19th, 2010

Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 19th, 2010

Today I taught two classes in myenglish, Farid and Alif's class at 8-10 am and to be continued by Samuel's class at 10-11. Actually I would like to teach at Namira's house but due to no confirmation yet, so I went out to make some lessons copies.
Gogo 2 students got a written test. This class is very extra ordinary. The students like to play hide and seek a lot. Almost all the time of this class' schedule the situation before their coming to class are very noisy. He he yea, that is the children. Their nature are play, play and play, so the lesson can't be too serious like adults. Their lesson must contain play, play and play.
4 pm after all classes were ready to study, all the teachers were present.
I went out with my wife to meet her Professor in Acacia Hotel, Mr. Joko Nur. Actually Mr. Joko Nur was my wife's consellor whe she was in bachelor program. Right now although my wife is not his student again he is willing to help my wife in making her dissertation for doctorate program.


6 pm we finished from the meeting and the we went to Gramedia Matraman to see some and buy some books. At 9pm we finished and we bought some books.

 @ dinner at Gramedia. noodles and noodles, not healthy food but enough to cover our hunger...





10.30 pm we arrived home.
www.kursus-inggris.com
private and groups
telp. 021.9.54.32527 / 0811.968.0678

Related Post