DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I june 4th, 2010

Friday, June 4, 2010

june 4th, 2010

@4.30
I am preparing for Shubuh. I will type some articles this morning. It nice to make an article in the morning.

@5.15 am
my daughter disturbed me with her movies which must be turned on the computer. So I decided to let her use the computer.
I did another thing.

@6.45 am
The Jakarta Post : Toyota to shift FORTUNER production base". In this case from Thailand to Indonesia, due political conflict in Thailand.

@7.30 am
I am driving and at the same time I am listening to the radio. The broadcaster informed that the police officers are ticketing those who ride their motorcycle in the right side of the road. However the road that I am passing now, there are so many bikers are passing the right side. What are these?

@10am
I am in the ACE HARDWARE now to buy a door bell. After taking the door bell, I checked for statitionary, I wanted to buy a product displayer, when I was at the stationary unit, I saw a beautiful stationary pen holder made of leather. It's very unique and antique, I remember that June 8 is Tetra's bd. I had taken it but I returned it, cause I was not sure that if she can accept it or not, she neglected my esther c before, especially after the 'limbo'. I think I'd better not giving her, this thing. May be not now.

@11.45am
I am to mosque and Mampang. I will have a meeting in Mampang at 2pm.

@ 1.45 pm
I am in Mampang now. Wow it's really bad traffict jam here. I must arrive in Pak Tri's house in Warung Buncit at 2 pm. I hope that I won't be late.

@ 3.30 pm
I am from Pak Tri's house. We'll meet again tomorrow morning at 7.30 am.

@ 4.50 pm
I have arrived in my english. My plan today is to show the Kindergarten student how to teach the kindergarten students. Itis a very important thing for me because the kindergarten students, must be handled properly so they will like English forever. If in this case we misshandle them, I am afraid that they will hate English, and it's not good.

At 5 pm, I will enter the class room.

@ 5.45 pm
I think my decision to enter the kindergarten class was right. In fact there were many things which must be upgraded by the teacher. It's my responsibility to develop the teachers here.

When I entered the class, the children said "Mr Fajaaaaar".

I taught the students on differentiating size : "bigger" and "smaller".

I also gave them a story"A Dove and An Ant". From the story the student could learn some new verbs such as "fly", "drink", "help", "bite", "swim".

@ 6 pm
I opened my email and I got an email from Tetra, she told me that the "limbo" was over and everything just OK and that she would spend the weekend in Puncak with her family. That's really good news. Just like a brother and sister, who loves his sister a lot, if she is happy, then he will also be happy.

@ 9 pm
I entered Ganis's class (SMP students). There I taught the students, and at the same time I also gave an example of teaching so the students would not get bored.

When I ran up stairs. I saw my daughter were playing games in fronts of the computer, She played Dora The Explorer Game. That's great.

Related Post