DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I June 8th, 2010

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8th, 2010

I don't know why I still can not sleep now. It's already 2'clock but I don't know my eyes do not want to sleep.

June 8th, 2010

Today is Tetra's birthday. However after the "limbo" few days a go, I just could send a virtual birthday gifts.

Now, I want to tell about my activities yesterday. Last night I had big problem with virus, but I had settled it buy buying a license through internet.

Yesterday I had many things to do.

Meeting with Pak Tri in Sunda Kelapa mosque, taught privately for Samuel, and then visited the class in Puskesmas Cempaka Baru where the doctors learn English, the doctors here are very  extraordinary people.

After class in Puskesmas, I went to Pondok Gede. After finishing class in Pondok Bu Arti's house, I prayed for Ashar, and then after that I went home.

When I closed to labschool, I contacted my wife whether she's still at office or not, but infact she had been in Cempaka Mas for buying something. I picked her up in Cempaka Mas.

Before I arrived in Cempaka Mas, I went to BCA to put some money in CDM, but I saw many people were there. After considering for a while, well I'd better go otherwise I would be very late.

I canceled to BCA and I went to the place where my wife was waiting for me.

7 pm I had a priate class until 8.30 pm, after that I went to Pak Nyoman's house to have private class at 9pm - 10 pm

Actually I wanted to download some pictures, but it seems there a little problem with the computer.

May be later.

Related Post