DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Neighborhood Place Not Always Bad

Friday, July 23, 2010

Neighborhood Place Not Always Bad

It's quite often we think a good place for relaxing should be far and expensive, therefore some places in Puncak are full on holidays.

This is about my experience with my wife on which we need a place for relax on a Saturday evening.


After teaching on Saturday afternoon, I asked my wife to go out of home that evening. One of our destination is a movie theater in Thamrin street. We went out, but after a while on the road, my wife asked me "What's the film?"

I said "I don't know".

My wife said,"If we don't know the movie, I am afraid that the movie will not good like the last time we eatched".

I headed my head,"You're right".

"What about if we go to Gramedia? Or just eat some thing in Sabang?"

"I am not sure", my wife said.

"Why don't we go to Cempaka Putih, there is a place who look likes nice to eat", my wife said.

"Ok", I said.

We went to Cempaka Putih, but when we arrived at the location, we saw so many people were waiting and there was a long queue.

"No", I said.

"Too many people"

We just drove, but my wife saw a place and ask me ,"What about that place?"

"Looks Ok," I said.

We stopped and we got off. We entered that cafe, and ordered some food and drinks. While waiting for our orders were ready, I said to my wife,"Nice place".

She said "Yes".

--------------------------

Few days after that night we still dropped by to that cafe. It really nice and the price were not relatively expensive. Some time my wife went to that place to work -arranging her dissertation-, because in that place we can also browse the internet. Some time I read a book in that place, too.

In fact, it is quite often we do not realize that near us, there is something good and relatively affordable, but we only know some thing far, famous, and expensive.I am quite happy that not so far from our house, there is something good and affordable.





Work first and then dinner.

In the picture above, my wife finished her works first, and then after that we had dinner together.

Related Post