DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I About Car's body repair service

Thursday, August 12, 2010

About Car's body repair service

Yesterday I took my car from Daihatsu Body Repair service after it was hit by a motorcycle. A few days ago my car was hit by a car and the bumper were broken, luckily (he he although it  it was broken I still fely that I was lucky). Yes, I was still lucky cause the motor rider who hit my car's bumper wasn't injured, he just ran away away after hitting my car's bumper.



A day after it was hit, I went to insurance company who handled this matter. The insurance staff took very fast action. He proceed my claim and appointed the workshop service who could settled my problem. I went to Daihatsu body repair service in Jayakarta Street, they also worked very fast.


My car's bumper after it was hit by a motor cycle.

Insurance staff is handling my claim

Two days after I reported my claim I went to Daihatsu Jayakarta street. Oh my God, Jayakarta street condition on my opinion is getting worst. Why? Because the flood in the road although it is not rain is bad.

Jayakarta Street - the flood get worst.

Daihatsu Body Repair Service


My car after the body was repaired.

Related Post