DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Ancol is Getting Pretier

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ancol is Getting Pretier

When I went to Ancol last Sunday and had jogging there, I was surprised with some changing in Ancol.

The first thing that caught my eyes was the car free area. No cars are allowed to pass that area, so it is nicer to take a walk there.

My wife and I took walk along the beach. There were many people there too. Most of also took a walk just like us.

After around 30 minutes taking a walk, I got sweat and my body feel fresh again. We had comfortable feeling after having jogging.

If you want try to have jogging in Ancol you can do in the morning. If you come before 6 am, you will have some discount for the tickets.


Fadjar S
www.latihan-english.com
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Related Post