DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Blood Donor

Monday, July 26, 2010

Blood Donor

Last Saturday I went to my ex Elementary School, It was SDN Cempaka Baru 09 previously it was SD 09 Pagi. There were so many memories from the school, especially about on how I competed my close friend, Heru. We competed in our school rank. From the competition made me studied harder and lucky me I could be accepted in SMP 119 Jakarta.

Last Saturday I joined an activity in that school, it is "donor darah" in Indonesia language. It was a good a idea to conduct such kind of idea. By doing such kind of activity we can also help others who need blood. Based on my experiences, sometimes it is difficult to get blood.

I remember my late father in law who need many blood at that time. We checked The Indonesian Red Cross Solo branch, and there were not enough blood stocks there. It was a terrible experience.

Congratulation for the parents unity of SDN Cempaka Baru 09 to conduct suct a thing. Hopefully that such activity can be followed by other school organizations to make the students realize how important is the blood donor activity.



Related Post