DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday, August 8, 2010

This Sunday I had many things to do. I went to Pulomas to do jogging together with my wife. It was nice to have jogging there. I had 10 rounds and after doing jogging my body was fresh.



I tried to follow the group above but I couldn't match the music with my movements. It's very confusing me, so I stopped following them.

Around 8 am I went to Mbak Mar, our hair dresser. My wife had already been there, I went there with my doughter. During the way to Mbak Mar's house, I saw many flags. It's understandable that many flags there because our indepence day almost comes. It's on August 17th. The following are the pictures :

Mbak Mar is cutting my doughter's hair.


So many flags along the road.

In the afternoon, I went to Arion, accompanying my wife to have an informal meeting for Klub Epsi, there were about 6 people came there : Dr Ira, Dr Hadi, Aska, Mrs Febri, my wife and I.


Informal meeting
The mushalla in Arion Mal

At 6.45 pm the informal meeting was over.

Related Post