DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I July 3rd, 2010

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3rd, 2010

What a nice Saturday. Last night I watched the soccer game, but I was not that happy because Brazil lost, but whatever it was, there should be some lost or win in a game/competition.


I would like to tell story about my Saturday. Yesterday I went to Daihatsu workd shop to have my car maintained. I had already did booking for the service, but because it was so traffic jam to get there,  I was late to come there/ I reached there at about 8.18 am. I reported, to the officer that I had booked for the service. Finally they asked to wait and then no so long someone came and asked about my car.


Within few minute my car had already been taken into the work station. The magic of doing the service booking.




@ The blue one is my car


Waiting was really boring, I just drank coffee and had a bread. But may be I was lucky, because at the same I saw there were some activities. I saw some people brought camera and some tools for shooting,


@ some people busy to shoot the car

After paying more attention few minutes later, finally I found the answer. That the real show they wanted to make was together with an artist. I didn't know the artist but the followoing are the pictures of the car with the artist.


@ They are preparing for shooting

After finishing all things in Daihatsu store, I went home, but when I went out it was time for Friday prayer. I thought hard where should I go on this tiny minutes to reach the mosque. Finally I passed through Cempaka Mas, and then I parked my car at the nearest place to the mosque.



@ Cempaka Mas was so empty, because many men were going to mosque for Friday prayer


@ Finish praying

In the afternoon I went to Gunung Agung to buy some books and in the eveing I taught a private class. 

One funny thing, actually the private class finished at 10 pm, because there was a soccer competition between Holland and Brazil on which my friend was one of the fan., he didn't concetrate. He went home 30 minutes earlier. Why he was not that concentrate due to in my neighbourhood, some neighbours watched the game on the road. They watched together. Their voice was very hard, so it made my private student not concentrate.

The following are the pictures of my neighbours :










========================================
www.kursus-inggris.com
private and groups
telp. 021.9.54.32527 / 0818.077.32527
========================================

Related Post