DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I July 4, 2010

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4, 2010

This morning I was so tired because I went to bed late, I could say it was already in the morning, because the clock shown me that it was 3 am.


I was so tired, I woke up at 5 am and after praying, I went to sleep again. My daughter, Afi, was still sleeping, She was sleeping very well.


If I remembered last night, I was so lucky that we were not in the circuss arena, but in Bango Festival. I watched two ambulances last night. Those ambulance were so in a hurry, and there were some security guards leading the ambulances so they could get out of the crowd. I just wondered what happened.


In the morning, when I saw Yahoo and iGoogle, I just knew that there were two victims because of the broken circus area. Thanks God, I was lucky I didn't watch it with Laila and Afi last night.


This morning 8-11 am, I taught Ms Rully for preparing the interview and presentation test tomorrow. One of the material that I gave her was about to present graphic and table. I will write about reading table and graphic in separate article in this blog, this is very important and I want to share my experiences in doing presentation and interview.


----------------------------------

Related Post