DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I picked my wife at labschool

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

picked my wife at labschool

I am picking up my wife now. My wife is at Labschool Kebayoran.

As usual the traffic jam in Sudirman is very bad. I can not run more than 20 km/h and must stop for 1 - 2 min.

If the traffic jam is not settled in the future, it's possible that many companies prefer to have their office in other area not in sudirman-thamrin. May be.

In front of Ratu Plaza the situation is also in traffic jam. The que is also long. Oh my god, since year 2000 the traffic here was bad. And now, its'n different even worse.

At 4 pm I arrived at labs kebayoran. I saw my wife and then some of the teachers joined us home.

I droped them at labschool rawamangun. It was heavy rain and I also saw toll road from Priok to Cawang was traffict jam.

Related Post