DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I July 3rd, 2010

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July 3rd, 2010

This afternoon I went to Alif and Alfi's khitan party. Both of them are my students in my english. Alif is a soft boy but Alfi is the opposite. When I met them, Alif was sitting on the sofa, while Alfi was  hanging around.

After shaking hands with the parents and talking for a while, I took for the dish and enjoyed the dish. I watched the entertainment "maramis". They performed well. The following are my pictures when I was in the party.



After attending the party, I would like to take my daughter to Book Fair in Istora Senayan. When I reached home, I told Laila, the nanny to prepared Afi my daughter to go to Istora.

Around 4 pm Afi was ready and then we went to Istora. Although it was Saturday, but the traffict was so bad. In Sudirman, we couldn't run more than 5 km per hour. Finally we reached Istore at 5.30 pm. The weather was so dark. I told Laila to bring the umbrella with us. And then within few minutes, what I afraid of  came true. The rain falled. We expected that the rain was not that long, but in fact it was very long, and it was heavy rain. The traffict inside Bung Karno stadium was in heavy traffict jam.


@ We just arrived in Bung Karno stadium.


The rain fell and we stoped in Bango's booth.


@ Rain for about two hours, causing traffic jam and flood about 5 cms.


We arrived home at 8 pm safely.










Related Post