DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I July 5th, 2010

Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5th, 2010

Last night after teaching my private class, I went out to buy for medicines but Trijaya the medicine store had already closed. So I decided to buy this morning.

I went to Indomaret to buy other products. I wanted to buy neck stripe of World Cup, but I couldn't find it there. I saw it few days ago when I was in Gunung Agung, Arion. It was good and expensive.

I saw the WC's products right now are discounted. Mmmmh may be because WC is almost finish, and people's life are back to normal again.

This 6 o'clock I will go outside to go to Rini medicine store, to buy some Topamax and Delantin for my daughter.

The following is the Indomaret store near my house.



@ Indomaret, Cempaka Baru

This mini market opens until 11 pm.

Oh ya when I was in Indo  Maret, I met Wisnu, the son of late Mrs Dasini, my teacher. He told me about the late reunion we did few months ago. We are from SMP 119 Jakarta. He was batch 1985 and I was batch 1987. I told jim that only batch 1983 and 1985 didn't want to join, althoud I had told them that other bayches like 1980, 1986, 1987, 1989, and some also do the same thing but still they joined the Reuni Akbar.

Mmmm it is no meaning to tell about the past, the best is tell the future, Past is only for our records.

This morning I took so many pictures for http://cempakabaru.blogspot.com/ the following are the pictures :



@ Tk Aulia



@ Kelurahan Office


@ Puskemas Cempaka Baru


to be continued

Related Post