DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I blok m

Saturday, November 20, 2010

blok m

THIS MORNING at 11.30 I went to Blok M to teach at Blok M. I passed through tol road. When I was passing the tol road the condition was so traffict jam. The speed was only 20-30 kms per hour.

After I exit the tol gate in front of Polda I entered Sudirman street and it was nice condition. No traffic jam there. When I saw the surroundint and I saw the north sky, it was very dark. Probably it was heavy rain in Bogor and its surrounding.

I reached Bu Rita's house at 12.10, and it was 10 minutes late. After 2 hours there I went back to "my english" to teach my students. What an amazing situation was, when I went out from Bu Rita's home, the weather was shiny and it wasn't cloudy anymore.







Fadjar
http://mastering-reading.blogspot.com/

Related Post