DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Propuri Komposter

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Propuri Komposter

THIS morning I went to Mr. Sukamto's house. He is an inventor and producer of Propuri Komposter. His house is in Jl. Lumba-lumba No. 2, rt 12 rw 09, Cempaka Baru, Jkt Pusat. Tlp 0811 954 039 ane email sukamtohadisuwito@yahoo.co.id. The following is the awards received by Mr Sukamto.











I am making a project namely Propuri making. I have the gallon, the sprayer, and the propuri liquid. The first thing that I have to do is separating the organic garbage and non organic garbage. The organic garbage can be processed by adding propuri liquid and then it will become a very good fertilizer.





==================================
Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english"
telp. 021.4036.8181 / 0811.968.0678
www.latuhan-english.com

Related Post