DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Nasi Liwet and Tahu Kupat

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nasi Liwet and Tahu Kupat

During my traveling to Solo from 7th September until 15 September 2010 to celebrate Iedul Fitri with my wife's families and relatives I had some nice food.

One of my favourite food is Nasi Liwet and Tahu Kupat. These food are originally from Solo. The prices of these food is not expensive. By Rp. 5000 you can by one of them. The following are the pictures of the food :


This Nasi Liwet you can buy in the morning. Usually it is sold in the morning, because if we eat this food for our breakfast, the taste is wow....... very nice. You can buy this food with the range Rp. 3,000.00 - Rp. 7,500.00
This is Tahu Kupat. It is very nice and tasty food. You can buy this food in the following kiosk. Frankly speaking when I ate this food, I ate 3 plates of Tahu Kupat. I was not afraid to eat this food a lot because it contained many fibers and low fat and chollesterol. It is really healthy food.


Once you go to Solo, you can try this food. Trust me you will never regret to spend your time to eat this food.

Related Post