DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I good sa, good service

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

good sa, good service

The picture is the battery from Daihatsu Sunter, for its good will over my complaint on Daihatsu Solo's service. Thanks for your attention. I am myself now confuse what should I do with the battery because  I had bought a new one for my Daihatsu to solve battery  problem in a battery shop in Kartasura, Solo.


Yesterday afternoon Mr Wigiatmoko came to my house explaining and acting on behalf of Daihatsu about my last experience in Daihatsu Solo.

Personally I would like to say thank you for the attention of Daihatsu in this case Daihatsu Sunter to settle this problem wisely.

Frankly speaking the first time I contacted my SA was not for Daihatsu Sunter. My 30,000 kms service was in Sunter, my 35,000 kms was in Jayakarta, I contacted Mr Wigiatmoko actually was by mistake. I thought Mr Wigi was my SA in Jayakarta but infact he was my SA in Sunter when I did my 30k service.

What I like from him was he still served my call and didn't say "You would better call Jayakarta office to settle this matter."

He still served and helped me settle this matter. Daihatsu should have more SAs like him. Thank you. I believe that Daihatsu cares with its after sales service. All the best!

Related Post