DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Daihatsu Solo Made Me Disappointed

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Daihatsu Solo Made Me Disappointed

On last September 14, 2010 I went to Daihatsu Solo. Actually I went there because of my Service Advisor in Jakarta, Mr. Wigiatmoko from Daihatsu Sunter told me to go there, due to  my  battery  condition dropped. 

On last September 10, 2010 on Idul Fitri date I could not start my car because of the battery condition. According to Mr Wigiatmoko, there was a guarantee for battery for about two years, and he suggested me to go to Daihatsu Solo. First of all, before he suggested me to go to Daihatsu Solo, he asked me some question about the battery data. After he got some info from me, he suggested me to go there to have the battery changed.



After I heard some explanation from my SA I called Daihatsu Solo, and I was accepted by Mr R. Mr R asked me to come to Daihatsu Solo, I was in rush to go to Daihatsu Solo. 

When I reached Daihatsu Solo and talked with Mr. R, he checked about the service history and the due date of my battery guarantee. He checked my service book and he found some irregularities in my service history, I missed some period of the service. And last thing, he said that my battery was due date because of the car was delivered on Sept 11 based on the delivery. I asked him, where could I see the delivery date, because the delivery date on my service book was empty. After long reasons that put the blame on me, finally he said he could not give any replacement. I asked him to contact and talked with Mr Wigiatmoko, I gave him the number and the name card, he acted that he contacted him, but not long he said my SA could not be contacted. I tried by own cell phone, and  my SA answered my call !.


I contacted my SA, but because the signal was not good so I dropped the call and called Daihatsu Sunter. I asked Mr R to contact Daihatsu Sunter, because I thought may be there was limitation in making call, but for same office there should be no problem. Again, this Mr R said that he could not contact  Mr. Wigiatmoko. I used my own cell phone, and again there was not any problem. At the same time, I could see, there was a call from Mr Wigiatmoko to my cell phone but I made it disconnected because I wasn't in purpose turned other button so the call from him disconnected. I gave my phone to Mr R, and I asked him to speak with Mr Wigiatmoko, he talked for longtime, but  finally he still didn't give me any replacement by many reasons.


I was not satisfied with service of Mr R of Daihatsu Solo. OK let's say he could not give me any replacement, but at least didn't give me only "NO" answer. He knew that I was from Jakarta,  and in the next day I must go to Jakarta, he  should have known how important the car condition was. At least he could give me another alternative that made me calm and feel secure and thought that he care with my condition. He didn't do all things that I expected to hear.  From the way he called Mr Wigiatmoko,  he  told me two times that Mr Wigiatmoko could not be contacted,  while on the other side,  if I used my cell phone it was very easy to contact my SA.  Even Mr. Wigiatmoko, tried to contact me. TWO times I contacted Mr Wigiatmoko, used my cell phone,  after he said two times that Mr. Wigiatmoko could not be contacted.


Well I think, Daihatsu Solo, must give more education and training,  so they create more SA like Mr Wigiatmoko, who made the customer feel secure and feel that they care with the customer's problem. It's enough to create more robot like this Mr R, who only said I was only employee and I only did my job.


This is Daihatsu Solo, Mr R was in the 2nd chair.

Two hours I went to Daihatsu Solo, simply no result, on the other side I had to pay for the cell phone cost because the SA using his office's phone said that Mr Wigiatmoko could not be contacted.

Related Post