DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I Changing - K-Mart

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Changing - K-Mart

K-Mart Rawamangun is being renovated
In facing market competition, it is no choice that "change" is a "must" word for every company. If a company doesn't want to change, it must be ready to be left behind by its competitors.
K-Mart in Rawamangun is a good examples. This mini mart is my favourite place to buy coffee or other snacks. Ode day when I went to K-Mart, I saw that it was being renovated. When I was there, I saw some changing, especially in coffee booth. "Wow this is great, this is almost like what I see in Seven Eleven," I said to my self.

If a company changes its performance, so does everybody in the company. Previous weeks ago, I said to my self when I visited K-Mart,"If K-Mart doesn't change, it will be hard to compete Seven Eleven, because its business is very close. It is good that K-Mart management, can see this situation. 

Related Post