DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I persahabatan hospital

Thursday, October 7, 2010

persahabatan hospital

When I was teaching at Mr Nyoman's house my wife called me that her friend mrs. Oke was being hospitalized at Persahabatan Hospital. She was there from 14.30 until 22 didn't get any room yet. My wife asked me to accompany her to hospital. I agreed with her.

At 22.30 I reached home, we went to the hospital right away. At the hospital, the emergency, there were many people there. My wife's friend had not got the room yet.

Due to I was that tired that night, after praying for Isya in the mushalla, I went to my car. I slept in my car. Around 2.30 my wife reached the car, then we went home. We arrived home at 3.15 am.
Fadjar
Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english"
www.kursus-inggris.com

Related Post