DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I A Car On Fire

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Car On Fire

neYesterday evening I was from Jatiwaringin. When I was going to enter Priok Harbor/Cempaka Putih direction in Jakarta Inner Tol road, I saw an accident, a car was on fire.

(Ketika Saya dari Jatiwaringin kemarin sore, ketika saya akan masuk ke arah Priok / Cempaka Putih di tol dalam kota, Saya melihat sebuah kecelakaan : sebuah mobil terbakar).


The officer who came to the location seemed were not ready with tools like "fire extinguisher" if only, I said if only, the officers were ready with handy and very important equipment I am sure that the fire wouldn't be that worse. Do the officers can only tickets people? Are they ready with such kind of unexpected situation? Big possiblity is NO.


(Nampaknya para petugas yang datang ke lokasi kajadian tidak siap dengan alat pemadam kebakaran mini. Kalau saja mereka siap, pasti kebakaran itu tidak menjadi parah. Mudah-mudahan mereka tidak cuma bisa menilang kendaraan yang salah jalan, tapi juga sia dengan hal semacam ini).




The fire on the car.

No action to extinguish the fire.
NO action to extinguish the fire.

Related Post