DGp8us635PkDgBjtWYFyqgXW69I busway

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

busway

Yesterday afternoon I went to Blok M, to go to Andri's house. He will have English test to day (Wednesday).


I went there by busway. I know that at around 4 pm, Sudirman and Thamrin street are very crowded. In fact yesterday, when I entered Thamrin street near Monas, the sign of heavy traffict jam could be seen, so I dropped to Sarinah and I parked my car in Sarinah and then I took busway to go to Blok M.


On the way to Blok M, the bus was so crowded, I stood up. i really enjoyed taking the bus moreover when I saw the sorrounding, Thamrin and Sudirman street, - traffict jam! Yes, heavy traffict jam. I just imagined if I drove in the traffict jam, offcourse I spent many hours. Luckily I took busway.


When I went home, I also took busway. It was about 6.30 pm. The passenger from Blok M to Kota were not that crowded. I reached Sarinah at 6.45 pm, I took my car and went home. I arrived home at 7.15 pm.


Taking busway is nice to save time and energy, hopefully it will improve its service.

Related Post